We are currently open everyday!
Kayak, Tube & Canoe Trips are running daily.
We are operating all of our Saco River Kayak, Canoe, Paddle-board & Tubing trips with new precautions to keep you safe. We have the systems in place so you can enjoy the river and avoid the crowds this season. Many trips have modifications and may change with additional guidance.
What We Are Doing:
- Automatic check-in, direct to river. No need to come inside the store. This will allow for limited contact with others. If you do have to come in the store send just 1 or 2 people from your group.
- We can arrange to have your equipment will be waiting riverside.
- Option to Pre-shuttle your vehicle(s), float back to your own car on several trips.
- Remote, on river campsites. Either beaches on the river or sites with road access and facilities.
- All equipment, vehicles and facilities will be disinfected constantly and after all use.
- No penalties for canceled reservations made through June 15. A full refund will be issued.
What You Should Do:
- Reserve online or over the phone. We can help you with all details and plan a great trip!
- Have a good Group Leader. This could be Mom, Dad or cousin Jimmy. They are the point person who sets up the trip and can communicate all the necessary info.
- Have a plan and know the plan. Clearly understand your put in location & destination and the scheduled times. It’s not hard. It’s just an awesome float down river!
- Read your confirmation and booking materials. This will explain all details & directions for Auto-check in and direct to river. We’ll be sure to include some cool pictures.
- Electronically “sign” your rental contact & release.
- Keep an appropriate distance from others. There’s plenty of room out there, so spread out. Continue to practice all CDC protocols for everyone’s safety.
- Cancel your reservation if you think you might be sick or have possibly been exposed to someone who has been sick. We’d love to have you, but not if you could be sick. No penalties for canceled reservations made through June 15. A full refund will be issued.
- Distance when possible. Wear a mask when it’s not and in buildings and shuttles.